Does my real estate agent needs relocation expertise?
When you're moving to a completely new area, a Relocation Specialist can help cut your stress and anxiety immeasurably. Relocation Specialists understand that there's much more to a big move than packing your belongings and filing a change of address form with the post office. They have an elevated level of experience, as well as special experience and perspective, that inexperienced real estate agents simply can't provide to relocating homeowners.
Questions to ask a prospective Relocation Specialist
When you interview potential Relocation Specialists, here are some basic questions to ask:
- How long have you been in this business?
- What kind of professional certifications or designations do you have?
- How many relocation clients have you personally assisted?
- Do you charge for relocation services?
- Can you provide references from recent relocation clients?
- How are you different from other relocation specialists?
It's best to talk with a number of different professionals to find one who understands your personal needs and who you're compatible with. Don't be afraid to ask a lot of questions - a truly professional Relocation Specialist will welcome them and the opportunity to discuss your concerns.
Relocation concerns? They're only natural.
Make no mistake. Relocating is a huge undertaking, whether you're going through a corporation or doing it on your own. You'll have several big questions and concerns. The professional Relocation Experts at RRA stand ready to assist you in any way possible.
When you're ready to make your move, give us a call!