Relocation ServicesMoving to a new area can be an exciting experience but can also present a number of challenges. There is no doubt you will have many questions about your move and RE/MAX Realty Affiliates will be there, on your behalf, to make it a pleasant and informative experience.
One of the first things you'll want to do is get in contact with a licensed real estate agent who can help determine the best housing options for you. Our experienced Relocation Specialists have successfully relocated hundreds of families and are dedicated to meeting the needs of buyers and sellers beginning with the initial consultation and ending with a successful closing.
In addition to providing you with a comprehensive, informative relocation packet on the Reno/Sparks area, our agents will impart their expertise and knowledge to you including detailed information on areas within our city, various neighborhoods, educational options, cultural and educational data, health and medical facilities and the joys of life in the City of Reno/Sparks.
Professional Assistance - You may feel slightly
better to know that there are professionals who make it their business to
alleviate fears, to ease the stress of the relocation for families, and to
smooth the transition to a new home. You don't have to lose any sleep over
finding the right home in your new community. RE/MAX Realty Affiliates
professional Relocation Specialists are trained at helping families and
individuals find new homes in the best location at the best possible price for
- When moving to another state, sometimes you don’t know enough about the city, neighborhoods, schools and commute times to make a wise purchase decision. Our Relocation Specialists are happy to spend the time showing you the area, giving a little area history, helping to orient where you will be working, viewing some homes in different areas of interest and taking the time to make sure you are comfortable with your move.
– Our Relocation Specialists have a great knowledge about the areas in which they work and live. They are relocation trained and are committed to providing personalized service to each and every client they assist in finding that perfect home. They take the time to make sure your home purchase is the right one for you and your family.
– If you are relocating out of Reno/Sparks area and need to sell your home, RE/MAX Realty Affiliates Agents have the resources you need for maximum exposure of your home to potential Buyers. We provide a free comprehensive BMA (Broker Market Analysis) of your home and give advice on preparing your home for the best showing potential. Learn more about RE/MAX Realty Affiliates' services for Selling a Home.
– If you need a place to rest your head temporarily until you've found that perfect area and home to buy, RE/MAX Realty Affiliates offers a full Property Rental Division with professional Property Managers ready to assist. In addition, RE/MAX Realty Affiliates has affiliations with companies that offer temporary living at reasonable rates.
– If you are in need of renting a home, RE/MAX Realty Affiliates has professional Property Managers who work with rental property and can help you in your search. Learn more about our Property Management Division here.
– RE/MAX Realty Affiliates has partnered with PrimeLending to offer home finance needs to our clients. PrimeLending has hundreds of loan programs to source from to create a personal program to meet your specific needs. Learn more about mortgages here.