REALTOR®, CRS, CRB, CDPE, CLHMS, GRI, ABR, E-Pro Certified
Amy’s commitment to being one of the area’s top real estate professionals evident from the moment she embarked on her career in 1996. An unwavering focus on results and deep-rooted belief in continual education has led to an alphabet soup of accreditations on her way to becoming a nationally recognized REALTOR®.
In 2005, Amy and Brian Lessinger joined forces with John Fisher to launch RE/MAX Realty Affiliates with a singular focus – giving clients everything they deserve from each residential real estate transaction. In a business where you’re only as good as the people you surround yourself with, Amy set out to recruit a team of experienced agents who share her drive and passion for rising above the crowd.
Amy’s generosity in sharing best-practices mentoring and penchant for employing new technologies has created a thriving business of entrepreneurial agents who work for themselves, but not by themselves. The family-like atmosphere and abundance of affable energy that radiates through RRA’s office reflects a compassionate, hands-on approach that is another of Amy’s hallmarks.
The results speak for themselves – over the past decade, RE/MAX Realty Affiliates (RRA) has been the highest-producing real estate office in per-agent productivity, with unit sales volumes that nearly double the next-highest office in Northern Nevada. During this span, Amy was awarded Broker/Owner Of The Year by RE/MAX International, and RRA was ranked as one of the top 500 power brokers by RISMedia.
Amy served as president of the Council of Residential Specialists (CRS) Sierra Nevada Chapter for the 2014 term. Her commitment to service also extends to RRA’s annual support for a variety of charities that includes the Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure, the Children’s Miracle Network, Volunteers of America, the Junior League of Reno, and more.
To maintain her high-energy acumen, Amy recharges by pouring herself into her family and passions outside of the office that include exploring the natural beauty of Lake Tahoe and engaging in equestrian sports like fox hunting.
Experience & Education
- Sierra Nevada Certified Residential Specialist of the Year, 2015
- EDAWN Board of Directors, 2016
- Bachelor of Science – University of Nevada, Reno
- Broker/Owner of the Year, RE/MAX International, 2006
- Trustee, Northern Nevada Regional MLS, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Director, Reno-Sparks Association of REALTORS 2006, 2007, 2008
- Chairman, Professional Standards Committee for RSAR, 2002, 2003, 2012
- Treasurer, Certified Residential Specialist, 2012
- RE/MAX Platinum Club Award 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- RE/MAX 100% Club Award 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
- Consistently ranked in the 50 Top Producing Teams in the RE/MAX International Southwest Region
- Nevada Certified Real Estate Instructor for the Reno-Sparks Association of REALTORS (RSAR)
- Certified Real Estate Broker Manager (CRB)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Nevada Certified Real Estate Instructor
- Member of REBAC, RS Council, NAR, NVAR
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) Designation
- Short Sales & Foreclosure Resources (SFR) Designation
- Catalyst Broker, RE/MAX International, 2012-2014
- President, Sierra Nevada CRS, 2014
- Treasurer, Sierra Nevada CRS, 2013
Amy Keith Lessinger
RE/MAX Realty Affiliates Reno Office
10795 Double R Blvd. Reno, Nevada 89521